Sørensen is from the University of Chicago, GSB. I want to thank Tim Bresnahan for inspiration and encouragement throughout this project and Susan Athey, Patrick Bajari, Peter Coles, Liran Einav, Thomas Hellmann, Yael Hochberg, Steve Kaplan, Laura Lindsey, Joao Manoel de Mello, Manju Puri, Garth Saloner, Ed Vytlacil, Pai-Ling Yin, an anonymous referee, and many seminar participants for helpful discussions and comments. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Danish Research Academy, the Forman Fellowship, and the Kapnick Foundation, which provided a grant through the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
How Smart Is Smart Money? A Two-Sided Matching Model of Venture Capital
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
© 2007 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2725–2762, December 2007
How to Cite
SØRENSEN, M. (2007), How Smart Is Smart Money? A Two-Sided Matching Model of Venture Capital. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2725–2762. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01291.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!