Measuring Distress Risk: The Effect of R&D Intensity
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
The Journal of Finance
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 2931–2967, December 2007
How to Cite
FRANZEN, L. A., RODGERS, K. J. and SIMIN, T. T. (2007), Measuring Distress Risk: The Effect of R&D Intensity. The Journal of Finance, 62: 2931–2967. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2007.01297.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!