Rui Albuquerque is from the Boston University School of Management and CEPR. Neng Wang is from the Columbia Business School and the National Bureau of Economic Research. We thank an anonymous referee, an anonymous editor, Cam Harvey (Editor), Mike Barclay, and Denis Gromb (Gerzensee discussant) for detailed and helpful comments. We also thank Heitor Almeida (WFA discussant), Ravi Bansal, Geert Bekaert, Harjoat Bhamra (UBC/Bank of Canada conference discussant), Andrea Buraschi, Murray Carlson (AFA discussant), Gian Luca Clementi, Bernard Dumas, Ron Giammarino, Bob Hall, Ping He (FMA and NBER discussant), Arvind Krishnamurthy, John Long, Jianjun Miao, Suresh Sundaresan, Ross Watts, seminar participants at Boston University, Columbia, Faculdade de Economia do Porto, the Federal Reserve Banks of Cleveland and New York, Fuqua (Duke), HEC Paris, HEC Lausanne, ISCTE, Olin School of Business (Washington University), The Portuguese Catholic University, Simon Graduate School of Business (University of Rochester), Stern School (NYU), University of Maryland, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Wisconsin (Madison), Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Wharton School, the World Bank, and participants in the 2004 SED (Florence), 2005 CEPR/Gerzensee, 2005 WFA (Portland), UBC/Bank of Canada conference (2005), 2005 FMA (Chicago), 2006 AFA (Boston) and NBER, and 2006 Wegmans conferences for comments.
Agency Conflicts, Investment, and Asset Pricing
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–40, February 2008
How to Cite
ALBUQUERUE, R. and WANG, N. (2008), Agency Conflicts, Investment, and Asset Pricing. The Journal of Finance, 63: 1–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01309.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!