Paul Schultz is from the University of Notre Dame. I am grateful for comments by Robert Battalio, Pete Kyle, Tim Loughran, Wei Xiong, and seminar participants at the University of Notre Dame, the 2006 Oxford Finance Symposium, and the 2007 American Finance Association meetings. I remain entirely responsible for blunders, gaffes, etc.
Downward-Sloping Demand Curves, the Supply of Shares, and the Collapse of Internet Stock Prices
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 351–378, February 2008
How to Cite
SCHULTZ, P. (2008), Downward-Sloping Demand Curves, the Supply of Shares, and the Collapse of Internet Stock Prices. The Journal of Finance, 63: 351–378. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01318.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!