Heather E. Tookes is at the Yale School of Management. This paper is based on part of my dissertation at Cornell University. I am extremely grateful to Maureen O'Hara (Chair), David Easley, Robert Masson, and Roni Michaely for many helpful discussions. I would also like to thank Warren Bailey, Carliss Baldwin, Scott Bauguess, Sudipto Bhattacharya, Judith Chevalier, Joshua Coval, John Griffin, Michael Hertzel, Kenneth Kavajecz, Norris Larrymore, Jonathan Macey, Adam Reed, David Scharfstein, Matthew Spiegel, Robert Stambaugh (the editor), Laura Starks, Bhaskaran Swaminathan, Eric Theissen, Nancy Wallace, James Weston, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at Cornell University, the 2003 European Finance Association Meetings, Arizona State, Yale School of Management, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford, Harvard, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, the 2004 American Finance Association Meetings, the 2004 Batten Finance Conference, Yale Law School, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology-Sloan for their useful suggestions. Any errors are my own.
Information, Trading, and Product Market Interactions: Cross-sectional Implications of Informed Trading
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 379–413, February 2008
How to Cite
TOOKES, H. E. (2008), Information, Trading, and Product Market Interactions: Cross-sectional Implications of Informed Trading. The Journal of Finance, 63: 379–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01319.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!