Céline Gondat-Larralde is at GRAPE, Université Montesquieu—Bordeaux IV, and Kevin R. James (corresponding author) is at the Financial Markets Group, London School of Economics. We thank Peter Andrews, Jon Danielsson, Christophe Déplacé, David Goldreich, Charles Goodhart, Michael Habib, Andrew Patton, Jean-Charles Rochet, Ann Sherman, Hyun Shin, Frank Strobel, David Webb, Gabrielle Wong, seminar participants at the London School of Economics and Queen's University (Belfast), and, especially, the anonymous referee and the editor (Robert Stambaugh) for comments that enabled us to materially improve both the substance and exposition of our analysis.
IPO Pricing and Share Allocation: The Importance of Being Ignorant
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 449–478, February 2008
How to Cite
GONDAT-LARRALDE, C. and JAMES, K. R. (2008), IPO Pricing and Share Allocation: The Importance of Being Ignorant. The Journal of Finance, 63: 449–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01321.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!