Do Bankruptcy Codes Matter? A Study of Defaults in France, Germany, and the U.K.
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
2008 by The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 565–608, April 2008
How to Cite
DAVYDENKO, S. A. and FRANKS, J. R. (2008), Do Bankruptcy Codes Matter? A Study of Defaults in France, Germany, and the U.K. The Journal of Finance, 63: 565–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01325.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!