Yi Liu is assistant professor of Finance at Capital University and at University of North Texas. Samuel H. Szewczyk is associate professor of Finance at Drexel University, and Zaher Zantout is associate professor of Finance at the American University of Sharjah and at Rider University. The authors greatly appreciate the helpful comments of the anonymous referee, Malcolm Baker, Robert Boldin, Richard Bower, De-Wai Chou, Arnie Cowan, Jacqueline Garner, Michael Gombola, Robert Lawson, Edward Nelling, Maria Sanchez, Robert Stambaugh (Editor), and Linghui Tang. The generous financial support of Drexel University, Rider University, and Capital University is also acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Underreaction to Dividend Reductions and Omissions?
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 987–1020, April 2008
How to Cite
LIU, Y., SZEWCZYK, S. H. and ZANTOUT, Z. (2008), Underreaction to Dividend Reductions and Omissions?. The Journal of Finance, 63: 987–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01337.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!