Lindsey is at the W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University. I am indebted to B. Douglas Bernheim, Thomas Hellmann, and Manju Puri for invaluable discussions and advice. I also wish to thank Katharine Carman, Stuart Gillan, Yael Hochberg, Jennifer Juergens, Spencer Martin, Amalia Miller, Antoinette Schoar, Morten Sørensen; seminar participants at Arizona State University, Stanford University, London Business School, University of Washington, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Cornell University, Harvard Business School, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; the Securities and Exchange Commission; and the SIFR Conference on Venture Capital for helpful comments and suggestions. Partial funding from the John M. Olin Program in Law and Economics at the Stanford Law School is gratefully acknowledged. A substantial portion of this work was completed as part of my dissertation at Stanford University. Any remaining errors are mine.
Blurring Firm Boundaries: The Role of Venture Capital in Strategic Alliances
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 1137–1168, June 2008
How to Cite
LINDSEY, L. (2008), Blurring Firm Boundaries: The Role of Venture Capital in Strategic Alliances. The Journal of Finance, 63: 1137–1168. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01354.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!