Binsbergen is at the Graduate School of Business, of Stanford University; Brandt is at the Fuqua School of Business, of Duke University, and Koijen is at Tilburg University. Brandt is also associated with the NBER, and Koijen is also associated with Netspar. We thank Suleyman Basak, Phil Dybvig, Simon Gervais, Cam Harvey, Frank de Jong, Ron Kaniel, Theo Nijman, Anna Pavlova, Antonios Sangvinatsos, Hans Schumacher, Rob Stambaugh (the editor), Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, Dimitri Vayanos, Sunil Wahal, Bas Werker, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at ABP Investments, Duke University, Tilburg University, the 2006 EFA meetings, and the 2007 AFA meetings for helpful comments and suggestions. Jules van Binsbergen thanks the Prins Bernhard Cultuurfonds for generous financial support.
Optimal Decentralized Investment Management
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 1849–1895, August 2008
How to Cite
Van BINSBERGEN, J. H., BRANDT, M. W. and KOIJEN, R. S. J. (2008), Optimal Decentralized Investment Management. The Journal of Finance, 63: 1849–1895. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01376.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!