Market Liquidity, Investor Participation, and Managerial Autonomy: Why Do Firms Go Private?
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
© 2008 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 2013–2059, August 2008
How to Cite
BOOT, A. W. A., GOPALAN, R. and THAKOR, A. V. (2008), Market Liquidity, Investor Participation, and Managerial Autonomy: Why Do Firms Go Private?. The Journal of Finance, 63: 2013–2059. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01380.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!