Gamba is at the SAFE (Studies in Applied Financial Economics) Center, Department of Economics, University of Verona, Italy. Triantis is at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland. We thank Lorenzo Garlappi (Western Finance Association discussant), Ilya Strebulaev (American Finance Association discussant), Yuri Tserlukevich (European Finance Association discussant), and an anonymous referee for their very helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from MURST (Ministero dell'Universit e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica), the Robert H. Smith School of Business, and the University of Maryland Graduate Research Board.
The Value of Financial Flexibility
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 2263–2296, October 2008
How to Cite
GAMBA, A. and TRIANTIS, A. (2008), The Value of Financial Flexibility. The Journal of Finance, 63: 2263–2296. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01397.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!