Bernhardt is with the Departments of Economics and Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Taub is with the Department of Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. We thank Pete Kyle, Anat Admati, Burton Hollifield, Campbell Harvey (the editor), an anonymous referee, and participants in workshops at the University of Illinois and Simon Fraser University for helpful comments. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the National Science Foundation grant SES-0317700.
Cross-Asset Speculation in Stock Markets
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 2385–2427, October 2008
How to Cite
BERNHARDT, D. and TAUB, B. (2008), Cross-Asset Speculation in Stock Markets. The Journal of Finance, 63: 2385–2427. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01400.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!