Banerjee is at the Accounting and Finance Department, Lancaster University. Dasgupta is at the Department of Finance, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Kim is at the Department of Economics and Finance, Hanyang University. We thank an anonymous referee for comments that greatly improved the paper. We also thank Vidhan Goyal, Michael Lemmon, and Sheridan Titman and seminar participants at HKUST, University of Lancaster, and University of Sydney for helpful comments. Dasgupta acknowledges financial support from Hong Kong's Research Grants Council under grant number HKUST6232/03H. All errors are the authors' responsibility only.
Buyer–Supplier Relationships and the Stakeholder Theory of Capital Structure
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 2507–2552, October 2008
How to Cite
BANERJEE, S., DASGUPTA, S. and KIM, Y. (2008), Buyer–Supplier Relationships and the Stakeholder Theory of Capital Structure. The Journal of Finance, 63: 2507–2552. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01403.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!