Pollet is from Goizueta Business School, Emory University. Wilson is from the Department of Finance, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology. We thank Keith Brown, Laurent Calvet, John Campbell, Kalok Chan, Randy Cohen, Joshua Coval, Rafael Di Tella, Andre Perold, Jeremy Stein, Luis Viceira, Eric Zitzewitz, and an anonymous referee as well as seminar participants at Chinese University of Hong Kong, Harvard University, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Singapore Management University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and the 2006 Western Finance Association Annual Meeting for their comments.
How Does Size Affect Mutual Fund Behavior?
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 2941–2969, December 2008
How to Cite
POLLET, J. M. and WILSON, M. (2008), How Does Size Affect Mutual Fund Behavior?. The Journal of Finance, 63: 2941–2969. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01417.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!