High-Water Marks: High Risk Appetites? Convex Compensation, Long Horizons, and Portfolio Choice
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 1–36, February 2009
How to Cite
PANAGEAS, S. and WESTERFIELD, M. M. (2009), High-Water Marks: High Risk Appetites? Convex Compensation, Long Horizons, and Portfolio Choice. The Journal of Finance, 64: 1–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2008.01427.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!