Péter Kondor is with Central European University. This paper is a substantially revised version of Chapter 3 of my PhD thesis at the London School of Economics; it was finalized at the Graduate School of Business of the University of Chicago. I am grateful for the guidance of Hyun Shin and Dimitri Vayanos and the helpful comments from Péter Benczúr, Margaret Bray, Markus Brunnermeier, John Cochrane, Doug Diamond, Darrell Duffie, Zsuzsi Elek, Antoine Faure-Grimaud, Miklós Koren, Arvind Krishnamurthy, Pete Kyle, John Moore, Lubos Pástor, Andrei Shleifer, Jeremy Stein, Jakub Steiner, Gergely Ujhelyi, Pietro Veronesi, Wei Xiong, Campbell R. Harvey (the editor), an associate editor, an anonymus referee, and seminar participants at Berkeley, Central Bank of Hungary (MNB), Central European University, Chicago, Columbia, Duke, Gerzensee, Harvard, HEC Paris, INSEAD, London Business School, London School of Economics, MIT, New York University, Princeton, Stanford, University College London, Wharton, Yale, and the 2005 European Winter Meeting of the Econometric Society in Istanbul. I also would like to extend thanks to Patricia Egner and Monica Crabtree-Reusser for editorial assistance, and gratefully acknowledge the EU grant “Archimedes Prize” (HPAW-CT-2002-80054), the GAM Award, and financial support from the MNB.
Risk in Dynamic Arbitrage: The Price Effects of Convergence Trading
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 631–655, April 2009
How to Cite
KONDOR, P. (2009), Risk in Dynamic Arbitrage: The Price Effects of Convergence Trading. The Journal of Finance, 64: 631–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01445.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!