Mark Garmaise is from the Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles. Tobias Moskowitz is from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and NBER. We thank Bing Han, Robert Novy-Marx, Cam Harvey (the editor), two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Emory, University of California, Berkeley, and the Vail Real Estate Research Conference for helpful comments. We thank AIR Worldwide Corporation, Guy Carpenter, and COMPS.com for providing data. Moskowitz thanks the Center for Research in Security Prices and the Neubauer Family Faculty Fellowship for financial support.
Catastrophic Risk and Credit Markets
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 657–707, April 2009
How to Cite
GARMAISE, M. J. and MOSKOWITZ, T. J. (2009), Catastrophic Risk and Credit Markets. The Journal of Finance, 64: 657–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01446.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!