Role of Managerial Incentives and Discretion in Hedge Fund Performance
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 2221–2256, October 2009
How to Cite
AGARWAL, V., DANIEL, N. D. and NAIK, N. Y. (2009), Role of Managerial Incentives and Discretion in Hedge Fund Performance. The Journal of Finance, 64: 2221–2256. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01499.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!