Juergens is with the University of Texas–Austin and Lindsey is with Arizona State University. We are indebted to Gradient Analytics, and especially Carr Bettis, for the provision of Thomson Financial's I/B/E/S data. We would like to thank Nasdaq for permission to use the Nasdaq PostData. A W.P. Carey School of Business Research Support Grant funded data purchase. We thank Cristi Gleason, Paul Irvine, Marc Lipson, Alexander Ljungqvist, Spencer Martin, Maureen O'Hara, Jesus Salas, Heather Tookes, Sunil Wahal, and seminar participants at Arizona State University, Drexel University, New York University, University of Kansas, University of Miami, the 17th Annual Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting, and the 2006 European Finance Association Annual Meetings for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
Getting Out Early: An Analysis of Market Making Activity at the Recommending Analyst's Firm
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 2327–2359, October 2009
How to Cite
JUERGENS, J. L. and LINDSEY, L. (2009), Getting Out Early: An Analysis of Market Making Activity at the Recommending Analyst's Firm. The Journal of Finance, 64: 2327–2359. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01502.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!