Christopher J. Malloy is at Harvard Business School, Tobias J. Moskowitz is at University of Chicago Booth School of Business and NBER, and Annette Vissing-Jørgensen is at Northwestern University and NBER. We are grateful to David Chapman; John Cochrane; Lauren Cohen; Joshua Coval; Eugene Fama; Francisco Gomes; Lars Hansen; John Heaton; Ravi Jagannathan; Arvind Krishnamurthy; Sydney Ludvigson; Jonathan Parker; Monika Piazzesi; Jacob Sagi; Amir Yaron; Moto Yogo; and seminar participants at the Northwestern Finance lunch; the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve; the University of Chicago; HBS; LSE; LBS; INSEAD; Copenhagen Business School; Norwegian School of Management; Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration; University of Amsterdam; University of Copenhagen (CAM); the SED meetings in Budapest, Hungary; the WFA meetings in Portland, OR; and the NBER Summer Institute Asset Pricing meetings for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Ken French for providing data. Moskowitz thanks the Center for Research in Security Prices, the Initiative on Global Markets at the University of Chicago, and the Neubauer Family Faculty Fellowship for financial support.
Long-Run Stockholder Consumption Risk and Asset Returns
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 2427–2479, December 2009
How to Cite
MALLOY, C. J., MOSKOWITZ, T. J. and VISSING-JØRGENSEN, A. (2009), Long-Run Stockholder Consumption Risk and Asset Returns. The Journal of Finance, 64: 2427–2479. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01507.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!