Li is with Ourso College of Business, Louisiana State University. Xue, who was an assistant professor at Kansas State University, passed away on September 14, 2006. We thank two anonymous referees and the editor (Robert Stambaugh), whose suggestions have led to substantial improvements of the paper. Throughout the process of developing this paper, we have benefited tremendously from discussions with Matt Billett, Jon Garfinkel, Erik Lie, Ashish Tiwari, and Paul Weller. We also thank Eric Higgins; Ji-Chai Lin; Yiming Qian; Jay Sa-Aadu; and seminar participants at the Hong Kong University, Louisiana State University, McMaster University, National University of Singapore, University of Iowa, and University of South Carolina for suggestions and comments. Li is thankful to Lihe Wang and Dongshen Li for their hospitality when he visited Xian Jiaotong University. Ping-Wen Sun provided research assistance. All errors are our own.
A Bayesian's Bubble
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 2665–2701, December 2009
How to Cite
LI, C. W. and XUE, H. (2009), A Bayesian's Bubble. The Journal of Finance, 64: 2665–2701. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01514.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!