Gerardi is from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Rosen from Princeton University and Willen from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. We are grateful to a referee and an associate editor, both anonymous, and Campbell Harvey, a very patient editor, for many helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Mark Aguiar, Mark Doms, Karen Dynan, Jean Grossman, Bob King, Yolanda Kodrzycki, Wayne Passmore, Julio Rotemberg, Scott Schuh, Frank Vannerson, Mark Watson, and audiences at numerous conferences and seminars for helpful suggestions. Finally, we thank Jeff Fuhrer for providing us with computer programs. This research has been supported by Princeton's Center for Economic Policy Studies.
The Impact of Deregulation and Financial Innovation on Consumers: The Case of the Mortgage Market
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2009 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 333–360, February 2010
How to Cite
GERARDI, K. S., ROSEN, H. S. and WILLEN, P. S. (2010), The Impact of Deregulation and Financial Innovation on Consumers: The Case of the Mortgage Market. The Journal of Finance, 65: 333–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01531.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!