Dick is with the Department of Economics, INSEAD Business School. Lehnert is at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve System. The authors would like to thank Anthony Cho, Erik Hembre, Sarita Subramanian, and Kristin Wilson for excellent research assistance, and Jean Dermine, Karen Dynan, Denis Gromb, Erik Hurst, Augustin Landier, Evren Örs, Joel Peress, Nick Souleles, Victor Stango, Phil Strahan, Tim Van Zandt, and participants at various seminars and conference presentations for their comments and suggestions. All errors are our responsibility.
Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Market Competition
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 655–686, April 2010
How to Cite
DICK, A. A. and LEHNERT, A. (2010), Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Market Competition. The Journal of Finance, 65: 655–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2009.01547.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!