Ran Duchin is at Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. I am grateful for very helpful comments from Harry DeAngelo, John Graham, Campbell Harvey, Gareth James, John Matsusaka, Micah Officer, Oguzhan Ozbas, Breno Schmidt, Berk Sensoy, René Stulz, the associate editor, two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Arizona State University, Hebrew University, University of Arizona, University of Florida, University of Illinois, University of Michigan, University of North Carolina, University of Oregon, University of Pittsburgh, University of Rochester, University of Washington, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech, and Yale.
Cash Holdings and Corporate Diversification
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 955–992, June 2010
How to Cite
DUCHIN, R. (2010), Cash Holdings and Corporate Diversification. The Journal of Finance, 65: 955–992. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01558.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!