A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 993–1028, June 2010
How to Cite
GREENWOOD, R., HANSON, S. and STEIN, J. C. (2010), A Gap-Filling Theory of Corporate Debt Maturity Choice. The Journal of Finance, 65: 993–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01559.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!