Peter Iliev is at the Smeal College of Business, Pennsylvania State University. I would like to thank Ivo Welch, Ross Levine, Campbell Harvey (the editor), two anonymous referees, an anonymous associate editor, Laura Field, Jean Hewlege, Michelle Lowry, Josh Lerner, Svetla Vitanova, and the participants at seminars at Brown University, Columbia, Georgetown, London Business School, Pennsylvania State University, the Securities and Exchange Commission, University of Florida, University of North Carolina, University of Oregon, Yale, and the Harvard University EC2727 class discussion for their helpful comments.
The Effect of SOX Section 404: Costs, Earnings Quality, and Stock Prices
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 1163–1196, June 2010
How to Cite
ILIEV, P. (2010), The Effect of SOX Section 404: Costs, Earnings Quality, and Stock Prices. The Journal of Finance, 65: 1163–1196. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01564.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!