Darrell Duffie is at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. I am grateful to the American Finance Association for the opportunity to present this Presidential Address at the Annual Meeting of the American Finance Association in Atlanta in January, 2010. This written version of the address generally follows the lines of the original oral presentation, while adding details. I am pleased to acknowledge conversations or collaboration with Fernando Alvarez, Adam Ashcraft, David Bates, Stephen Buser, Lauren Cohen, Alex Edmans, Alessio Farhadi, Nicolae Gârleanu, Gaston Giroux, Jeremy Graveline, Denis Gromb, Christian Lundblad, Semyon Malamud, Gustavo Manso, Stefan Nagel, David Ng, Antti Petajisto, Lasse Pedersen, Adam Reed, Jay Ritter, Bruno Strulovici, Tong-Sheng Sun, Felipe Varas, Dimitri Vayanos, Pierre-Olivier Weill, and Hongjun Yan. I am especially grateful to Alex Edmans, Itay Goldstein, Jeremy Graveline, Wei Jiang, Jan Peter Kulak, Mark Mitchell, Yigal Newman, David Ng, Todd Pulvino, Michael Rierson, Eric Stafford, and Hongjun Yan for providing me with figures or data. I also benefited from expert research assistance by Felipe Varas, Kevin Wu, and Haoxiang Zhu.
Presidential Address: Asset Price Dynamics with Slow-Moving Capital
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1237–1267, August 2010
How to Cite
DUFFIE, D. (2010), Presidential Address: Asset Price Dynamics with Slow-Moving Capital. The Journal of Finance, 65: 1237–1267. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01569.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!