Cohen is at the Harvard Business School and NBER; Frazzini is at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business and NBER; Malloy is at the Harvard Business School. We would like to thank Joseph Chen, Josh Coval, Eugene Fama, Cam Harvey (Editor), Owen Lamont, an anonymous referee, an associate editor, and seminar participants at the Harvard Business School, Stanford University, Northwestern University, Ohio State University, University of Chicago, University of Maryland, University of Florida, London Business School, London School of Economics, SIFR, Bentley College, Barclays Global Investors, the Society of Quantitative Analysts, and the AFA Meetings in Chicago for helpful comments. We also thank Nick Kennedy, Stephen Wilson, Laura Dutson, Matthew Healey, Meng Ning, Courtney Stone, and Bennett Surajat for excellent research assistance. In addition, we are grateful to BoardEx and Linda Cechova for providing firm board data, and to Devin Shanthikumar and Alexander Ljungqvist for sharing data with us. We gratefully acknowledge funding from the National Science Foundation.
Sell-Side School Ties
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
© 2010 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1409–1437, August 2010
How to Cite
COHEN, L., FRAZZINI, A. and MALLOY, C. (2010), Sell-Side School Ties. The Journal of Finance, 65: 1409–1437. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01574.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!