Savov is with the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. I am especially grateful to John Cochrane and Pietro Veronesi, as well as to Editor Campbell Harvey, and an anonymous referee and associate editor. I thank Shelly Schneider from Franklin Associates for providing the data. I also thank George Constantinides, Douglas Diamond, Robert Dittmar, John Heaton, and participants in the 2008 WFA Annual Meetings and the Chicago Booth Student Brownbag. I received support from the Center for Research in Security Prices. An Internet Appendix is available at http://www.afajof.org/supplements.asp.
Asset Pricing with Garbage
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
© 2011 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 177–201, February 2011
How to Cite
SAVOV, A. (2011), Asset Pricing with Garbage. The Journal of Finance, 66: 177–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01629.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!