Hertzberg is from Columbia Business School; Liberti is from DePaul University and Tilburg University; Paravisini is from Columbia Business School, NBER, and BREAD. We wish to thank Abhijit Banerjee, Patrick Bolton, Philip Bond, Douglas Diamond, Jie Gan, Itay Goldstein, Allaudeen Hameed, Gregory Nini, Mitchell Petersen, Philipp Schnabl, Antoinette Schoar, and seminar participants at Columbia Business School, Kellogg School of Management, World Bank Financial Economics Seminar, Wharton, DePaul University, Chicago Booth School of Business, Chicago Federal Reserve, Tilburg University, University of Amsterdam and Princeton University, as well as conference participants at the CEPR Development Economics Conference, the CEPR European Summer Symposium in Financial Markets, the NBER Corporate Finance Summer Institute, the UNC-Duke Corporate Finance Conference, the New York Federal Reserve Bank/NYU Stern Conference on Financial Intermediation, the Latin American Econometric Society, the Western Finance Association Conference, the Paris Spring Corporate Finance Conference, the Australian National University Finance Summer Camp, and the NYU Conference on Information Frictions in Macroeconomics and Finance.
Public Information and Coordination: Evidence from a Credit Registry Expansion
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 379–412, April 2011
How to Cite
HERTZBERG, A., LIBERTI, J. M. and PARAVISINI, D. (2011), Public Information and Coordination: Evidence from a Credit Registry Expansion. The Journal of Finance, 66: 379–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01637.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!