Bo Becker is at Harvard Business School. Zoran Ivković is at Michigan State University. Scott Weisbenner is at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and the NBER. We thank Heitor Almeida, Vidhan Goyal, Denis Gromb, Christian Leuz, Andrew Metrick, Joshua Pollet, Raghu Rajan, Xuan Tian, Michael Weisbach, Joshua White, seminar participants at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, City University of Hong Kong, Emory University, Harvard Business School, London Business School, McGill University, Massey University, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Temple University, University of Hong Kong, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Toronto, Victoria University of Wellington, Yale University, as well as participants at NBER Corporate Finance Meeting (March 2007), American Finance Association Meetings (January 2008), FIRS Finance Conference (June 2008), and Florida State University Beach Conference (April 2009) for comments and suggestions. We also thank Campbell Harvey, John Graham (Editor), and two anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the National Bureau of Economic Research.
Local Dividend Clienteles
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 655–683, April 2011
How to Cite
BECKER, B., IVKOVIĆ, Z. and WEISBENNER, S. (2011), Local Dividend Clienteles. The Journal of Finance, 66: 655–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2010.01645.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!