Campello is with Cornell University & NBER; Lin is with Chinese University of Hong Kong; Ma is with Lingnan University, Hong Kong; and Zou is with City University of Hong Kong. We thank Mitchell Petersen (the Acting Editor) and an anonymous referee for very constructive comments. We also thank Yiorgos Allayannis, Kevin Aretz, Matthew Billett, Henry Cao, Sudheer Chava, Erasmo Giambona, John Graham, Victoria Ivashina, Michelle Lowry, Manju Puri, Douglas Rolph, René Stulz, Tom Vinaimont, Michael Weisbach, and Yuhai Xuan for their suggestions. Comments from seminar and conference participants at Chinese University of Hong Kong, CKGSB, ICCFFM Conference (2010), SAIF, and University of Hong Kong are also appreciated. Hoi Kit Lo, Chunning Ma, and Pennie Wong provided excellent research assistance. The financial support from City University of Hong Kong (Start up grant 7200165) is gratefully acknowledged.
The Real and Financial Implications of Corporate Hedging
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1615–1647, October 2011
How to Cite
CAMPELLO, M., LIN, C., MA, Y. and ZOU, H. (2011), The Real and Financial Implications of Corporate Hedging. The Journal of Finance, 66: 1615–1647. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2011.01683.x
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!