Why Don't U.S. Issuers Demand European Fees for IPOs?
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 2055–2082, December 2011
How to Cite
ABRAHAMSON, M., JENKINSON, T. and JONES, H. (2011), Why Don't U.S. Issuers Demand European Fees for IPOs?. The Journal of Finance, 66: 2055–2082. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2011.01699.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!