Jiang is with Columbia University, Li is with the University of British Columbia, and Wang is with Queens University. We thank our team of dedicated research assistants, Gregory Duggan, Sam Guo, Bobby Huang, and Greg Klochkoff. We also thank Lynn LoPucki at UCLA and Ben Schlafman at New Generation Research for their help on data collection, an anonymous referee, an Associate Editor, Cam Harvey (Editor), Susan Christoffersen, Michael Halling, Jay Hartzell, Robert Kieschnick, George Lee, Adam Levitin, Yinghua Li, Michael Meloche, Jeff Pontiff, Michael Schill, David Skeel, Keke Song, Johan Sulaeman, David Thesmar, Albert Wang, and seminar and conference participants at Queen's University, Southern Methodist University, University of British Columbia, University of California at San Diego, University of Texas at Dallas, the 2009 International Conference on Corporate Finance and Governance in Emerging Markets, the 7th Financial Management Napa Conference on Financial Markets Research, the Second Paris Spring Corporate Finance Conference, the Financial Intermediation Research Society Conference, the 2010 China International Conference in Finance, the Research Conference at University of Oregon, the 2010 Northern Finance Association Meetings, the 2010 AIM Center Conference at University of Texas at Austin, and the 2011 Western Finance Association Meetings for helpful comments. All authors acknowledge the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC). Li further acknowledges financial support from the Sauder School SSHR Research Grant and the Bureau of Asset Management Research Grant, and Wang further acknowledges the financial support from the Queen's School of Business. All remaining errors are our own.
Hedge Funds and Chapter 11
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 513–560, April 2012
How to Cite
JIANG, W., LI, K. and WANG, W. (2012), Hedge Funds and Chapter 11. The Journal of Finance, 67: 513–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01724.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!