Erel and Weisbach are with the Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, and Liao is with Rutgers Business School at Newark and New Brunswick. We thank Anup Agrawal, Malcolm Baker, Phil Davies, Mara Faccio, Charlie Hadlock, Campbell Harvey (the Editor), Jim Hines, Andrew Karolyi, Simi Kedia, Sandy Klasa, Tanakorn Makaew, Pedro Matos, Taylor Nadauld, John Sedunov, Léa Stern, René Stulz, Jérôme Taillard, two referees, and seminar participants at Chinese University of Hong Kong, HKUST, IDC, Lingnan University, Michigan State University, Ohio State University, Ohio University, Rutgers University, Seton Hall University, University of Alabama, University of Maryland, and Washington University for very helpful suggestions.
Determinants of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 1045–1082, June 2012
How to Cite
EREL, I., LIAO, R. C. and WEISBACH, M. S. (2012), Determinants of Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions. The Journal of Finance, 67: 1045–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01741.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!