Gârleanu is with Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley; Panageas is with University of Chicago Booth School of Business; and Yu is with University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management. Previous versions of this paper (authored by Panageas and Yu) were circulated under the titles “Technological Growth, Asset Pricing, and Consumption Risk” and “Technological Growth, Asset Pricing, and Consumption Risk over Long Horizons.” We would like to thank two anonymous referees, Andy Abel, Ricardo Caballero, Adlai Fisher, Campbell Harvey (the Editor), Tano Santos, Mungo Wilson, Motohiro Yogo, Lu Zhang, and participants at seminars and conferences at Wharton, the Swedish School of Economics (Hanken), the Helsinki School of Economics GSF, the University of Cyprus, the Athens University of Economics and Business, the University of Piraeus, the Frontiers of Finance 2006, CICF 2008, the NBER 2005 EFG Summer Institute, the NBER 2006 Chicago Asset Pricing meeting, Western Finance Association 2006, SED 2006, and the Studienzentrum Gerzensee 2006 for very helpful discussions and comments.
Technological Growth and Asset Pricing
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1265–1292, August 2012
How to Cite
GÂRLEANU, N., PANAGEAS, S. and YU, J. (2012), Technological Growth and Asset Pricing. The Journal of Finance, 67: 1265–1292. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01747.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!