Khan is at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Kogan is at the MIT Sloan School of Management. Serafeim is at Harvard Business School. We thank Gordon Alexander; Jeff Callen; John Core; John DeTore; Campbell Harvey (Editor); Hai Lu, Krishna Palepu; Ricardo Reis; Jay Ritter; Sugata Roychowdhury; Ross Watts; Jeffrey Wurgler (AFA discussant); an anonymous referee and Associate Editor; seminar participants at the Harvard Business School, London School of Economics, MIT, University of Minnesota and the AFA Atlanta 2010 meetings for valuable comments.
Mutual Fund Trading Pressure: Firm-Level Stock Price Impact and Timing of SEOs
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1371–1395, August 2012
How to Cite
KHAN, M., KOGAN, L. and SERAFEIM, G. (2012), Mutual Fund Trading Pressure: Firm-Level Stock Price Impact and Timing of SEOs. The Journal of Finance, 67: 1371–1395. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01750.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!