Clemens Sialm is at the University of Texas at Austin and NBER. Laura Starks is at the University of Texas at Austin. We thank Federico Belo, Peter Brady, Susan Christoffersen, Campbell Harvey (the Editor), Jennifer Huang, Li Jin, Sheridan Titman, Hanjiang Zhang, an Associate Editor, a referee, seminar participants at the Australian National University, Columbia University, the City University of Hong Kong, the College of William and Mary, Dartmouth College, the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Indiana University, Notre Dame, Southern Methodist University, Stockholm School of Economics, Texas A&M University, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the University of Mannheim, the University of Southern California, the University of Texas at Austin, the University of Toronto, and Warwick Business School, and conference participants at the American Finance Association Meetings, the China International Conference in Finance, the European Summer Symposium on Financial Markets, the ISCTE Business School—Nova Annual Finance Conference on Mutual Funds and Investment Management, the University of Oregon Institutional Investor Conference, and the Wharton Household Finance Conference for helpful comments.
Mutual Fund Tax Clienteles
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1397–1422, August 2012
How to Cite
SIALM, C. and STARKS, L. (2012), Mutual Fund Tax Clienteles. The Journal of Finance, 67: 1397–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01751.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!