Murfin is with Yale University. I am particularly grateful to my dissertation chair, Manju Puri, for guidance and support. This paper also benefited greatly from the suggestions of Mitchell Petersen (the acting Editor), two anonymous referees, Ravi Bansal, Alon Brav, Murillo Campello, Scott Dyreng, Simon Gervais, John Graham, Kenneth Jones, Andrew Karolyi, Felix Meschke, Adriano Rampini, David Robinson, Phil Strahan, Anjan Thakor, Vish Viswanathan, Andrew Winton, and seminar participants at Cornell University, Duke University, Drexel University, Kansas University, Notre Dame, NYU, University of Illinois, University of Utah, University of Virginia, Washington University, Yale University, the WFA, the NBER, and the FDIC Center for Financial Research. I acknowledge financial support from the FDIC Center for Financial Research.
The Supply-Side Determinants of Loan Contract Strictness
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1565–1601, October 2012
How to Cite
MURFIN, J. (2012), The Supply-Side Determinants of Loan Contract Strictness. The Journal of Finance, 67: 1565–1601. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01767.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!