Lambrecht is at Lancaster University Management School and Myers is at the MIT Sloan School of Management. We thank the Editors, an Associate Editor, an anonymous referee, Michael Brennan, Ken Peasnell, John O'Hanlon, Neng Wang, Robert Merton, Alan Schwartz, Ivo Welch, Steve Young; seminar participants at Columbia Business School, EDHEC, Goethe University Frankfurt, Imperial Business School, Lancaster University Management School, Manchester Business School, MIT Sloan School, Université Catholique de Louvain, University College Dublin, University of Reading, and Warwick Business School; and participants of the 2011 AFA and SED meetings, the Penn/NYU conference on Law and Finance, and the World Congress of the Bachelier Finance Society for helpful comments or discussions. Financial support from the ESRC (grant RES-062-23-0078) is gratefully acknowledged.
A Lintner Model of Payout and Managerial Rents
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1761–1810, October 2012
How to Cite
LAMBRECHT, B. M. and MYERS, S. C. (2012), A Lintner Model of Payout and Managerial Rents. The Journal of Finance, 67: 1761–1810. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01772.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!