Peter M. DeMarzo is from Stanford University, Michael J. Fishman is from Northwestern University, Zhiguo He is from the University of Chicago, and Neng Wang is from Columbia University. We thank Patrick Bolton; Ron Giammarino; Cam Harvey (Editor); Christopher Hennessy; Narayana Kocherlakota; Guido Lorenzoni; Gustavo Manso; Stewart Myers; Adriano Rampini; Jean-Charles Rochet; Ajay Subramanian; Toni Whited; Mike Woodford; the referee; and seminar participants at UBC, Columbia, Duke, HKUST, Minnesota, MIT, Northwestern, Texas, Vienna, Washington University, Gerzensee, NBER, the Risk Foundation Workshop on Dynamic Risk Sharing (University of Paris, Dauphine), the Society for Economic Dynamics (Boston), Stanford SITE conference, Toulouse, the European Winter Finance Conference, the Western Finance Association, and the American Economic Association for helpful comments. This research is based on work supported in part by NBER and the National Science Foundation under grant No. 0452686, as well as the Chazen Institute of International Business at Columbia Business School.
Dynamic Agency and the q Theory of Investment
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 2295–2340, December 2012
How to Cite
DEMARZO, P. M., FISHMAN, M. J., HE, Z. and WANG, N. (2012), Dynamic Agency and the q Theory of Investment. The Journal of Finance, 67: 2295–2340. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01787.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Initial submission: March 10, 2009; Final version received: July 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!