Both authors are from the Yale School of Management. The authors thank Lauren Cohen, Engelbert Dockner, Alex Edmans, William Goetzmann, Alexander Gümbel, Jonathan Ingersoll, Uday Rajan, Raman Uppal, Ivo Welch, and seminar participants at the University of Toronto, UCSD, and the European Winter Finance Summit for their comments.
Dynamic Competition, Valuation, and Merger Activity
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 125–172, February 2013
How to Cite
SPIEGEL, M. and TOOKES, H. (2013), Dynamic Competition, Valuation, and Merger Activity. The Journal of Finance, 68: 125–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01796.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 05:55AM EST
- Initial submission: September 9, 2010; Final version received: May 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!