Bhattacharya and Pool are with Indiana University Kelley School of Business, and Lee is with A. B. Freeman School of Business, Tulane University. For useful comments and discussions, we thank the Editor (Cam Harvey), the Associate Editor, an anonymous referee, Sudheer Chava, Nishant Dass, Nandini Gupta, Cam Harvey, Mike Hemler, Ravi Jagannathan, Sreenivas Kamma, Juhani Linnainmaa, Pedro Matos, Toby Muhlhofer, Vikram Nanda, Vallapuzha Sandhya, Paul Schultz, Amit Seru, Ashish Tiwari, Charles Trzcinka, Jay Wang, Scott Weisbenner, Deniz Yavuz, and Scott Yonker. Seminar comments at Bocconi University, Boston College, Catholic University of Milan, Chicago Booth School of Business, HKUST, Georgia Tech, University of Houston, University of Illinois at Chicago, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, National Taiwan University, University of North Carolina, Northwestern University, Mannheim University, Texas Christian University, University of Venice, the 2010 State of Indiana Conference, the 2011 Spring Meeting of the Q-Group, the 2011 Fidelity Quant Meeting, the 2011 FIRS Conference, and the ICI and AIM Investment Center Conference at the University of Texas at Austin vastly improved the paper.
Conflicting Family Values in Mutual Fund Families
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 173–200, February 2013
How to Cite
BHATTACHARYA, U., LEE, J. H. and POOL, V. K. (2013), Conflicting Family Values in Mutual Fund Families. The Journal of Finance, 68: 173–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6261.2012.01797.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 05:55AM EST
- Initial submission: November 28, 2010; Final version received: August 13, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!