Self-Employment and Job Satisfaction: Investigating the Role of Self-Efficacy, Depression, and Seniority
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 37–58, January 2004
How to Cite
Bradley, D. E. and Roberts, J. A. (2004), Self-Employment and Job Satisfaction: Investigating the Role of Self-Efficacy, Depression, and Seniority. Journal of Small Business Management, 42: 37–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2004.00096.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!