The authors are grateful for the comments from the editor and two anonymous reviewers. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the International Council for Small Business (ICSB) 50th World Conference in Washington, D.C., June 15–17, 2005.
The Relationship between Family Firms and Corporate Governance*
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 245–267, April 2006
How to Cite
Bartholomeusz, S. and Tanewski, G. A. (2006), The Relationship between Family Firms and Corporate Governance. Journal of Small Business Management, 44: 245–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2006.00166.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!