The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, or their staffs. The authors thank William Jackson for encouraging us to write the paper and Cordell Wise and Marc Bernstein for their insightful background conversations. Elijah Brewer, Leora Klapper, Margaret Miller, and seminar participants at the 2005 Office Depot Small Business Research Forum and the 2005 Credit Scoring and Credit Control meetings provided helpful suggestions. The authors also thank Nate Miller, Mike Padhi, Aruna Srinivasan, Larry White, and Lynn Woosley for prior coauthored work on small business credit scoring without which this paper would not be possible.
Small Business Credit Scoring and Credit Availability*
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 5–22, January 2007
How to Cite
Berger, A. N. and Frame, W. S. (2007), Small Business Credit Scoring and Credit Availability. Journal of Small Business Management, 45: 5–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2007.00195.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!