The authors gratefully acknowledge the considerable efforts undertaken by Ms. Oraluck Arsiraphongphisit and Mr. Eddie Chow, both postgraduate students at Monash University, in collecting an enormous volume of raw data for this project. We would also like to thank the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC), in particular Messrs Richard Cockburn and Mark Lisieski, together with the dedicated staff of the ASIC Business Information Centre (Melbourne) for their valuable support and patience during our many visits to their offices. Associate Professor Christine Jubb is also thanked for her review and contribution to this paper, and Professor Gary Monroe and Dr. Daniel McConaughy are also gratefully acknowledged for their insightful comments.
Delineating Publicly Listed Family and Nonfamily Controlled Firms: An Approach for Capital Market Research in Australia*
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2007
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 320–332, July 2007
How to Cite
Mroczkowski, N. A. and Tanewski, G. (2007), Delineating Publicly Listed Family and Nonfamily Controlled Firms: An Approach for Capital Market Research in Australia. Journal of Small Business Management, 45: 320–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2007.00215.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!