We are grateful to the participants of the 2005 Academy of Management Conference (Hawaii, USA), Shaker Zahra, Mike Wright, David Citron, the editor, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments on previous versions of this paper.
The Effects of Information Disclosure and Board Independence on IPO Discount*
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 219–241, April 2008
How to Cite
Chahine, S. and Filatotchev, I. (2008), The Effects of Information Disclosure and Board Independence on IPO Discount. Journal of Small Business Management, 46: 219–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2008.00241.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!