This Futuristic Commentary is an invited article for this Special Issue and was originally presented as the luncheon Keynote Panel at The Third Annual Office Deport Small Business Research Forum: Family Entrepreneurship on March 10, 2007, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Emerging Paths of Family Entrepreneurship Research*
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 International Council for Small Business
Journal of Small Business Management
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 317–330, July 2008
How to Cite
Heck, R. K. Z., Hoy, F., Poutziouris, P. Z. and Steier, L. P. (2008), Emerging Paths of Family Entrepreneurship Research. Journal of Small Business Management, 46: 317–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-627X.2008.00246.x
The authors are listed alphabetically, and we have all been involved in the creation of the ideas and suggested future research directions presented herein. We also wish to acknowledge and thank Lloyd Steier's administrative assistant, Shelley Schindell, for her copyediting and many helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!